fbpx

News

Jackson Medical’s GloShield Leads the Way in Making “Never Events” Obsolete in the Operating Room

Overheating lighting instruments coupled with human error are a leading cause of intraoperative fires and patient burns. The healthcare system refers to these as “never events” so they should never happen, right? But, data suggests that they occur more than twice a day. This was a red flag for co-founders James Rains and Kamil Makhnejia. …

Jackson Medical’s GloShield Leads the Way in Making “Never Events” Obsolete in the Operating Room Read More »

Scroll to Top